In Partnership With
Videos of Previous Events
Find Out About the Organisers
Southampton Round Table
Founded in 1927, Southampton Round Table is the 4th oldest Round Table in the world.
Our mission is to have fun and raise money for local charities in Southampton.
We give members the following opportunities:
- Access to new experiences and activities
- A new group of friends and contacts
- Life skills to help your personal and professional development
- The opportunity to really contribute to your community
We meet on the first Wednesday of each month and have a social event on the 3rd Wednesday of every month.
For more information regarding Southampton Round Table, please visit our website.
Read about how money raised from the fireworks helped Lewis and his family.
Other Charities We Help
These are just a few more of the charities we also help.
- These Terms incorporate, and should be read together with, any SRTs and/or Agent’s terms, conditions and regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the SRT (Southampton Round Table)
- No refunds other than on special exception determined by SRT.
- Fireworks may be subject to change.
- No unaccompanied under 16’s are allowed on site. Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
- Children under 4 are free but must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Tickets can not be exchanged or refunded, this includes cancellation due to bad weather or ship movements.
- The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets are only valid when purchased from official agent. Tickets purchased from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and refused admission.
- Entry will only be permitted on production of valid tickets. Tickets are only valid when presented in full. Tickets, defaced or otherwise incomplete will not be accepted for admission (please refer to point of purchase prior to the event in the case of accidental damage).
- In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the SRT reserves the right to evict or refuse admission without refund.
- SRT and its associated Promoters are unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at this event - including damage and losses to property and motor vehicles - other than caused as a result of our negligence.
- Strictly no trading allowed within the venue without SRT’s consent. Official merchandise will be available on site. Please do not buy from unlawful street traders.
- You give Your express consent to Your actual or simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any film, photograph, audio and/or audio-visual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers or the prevention of crime.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of SRT.
- No unauthorised vehicles will be allowed on site.
- The following items may not be brought in to the park: Glass, Illegal Substances, Legal Highs, Alcohol, Weapons of any kind, Nitrous Oxide, Portable Laser Equipment and Pens, Unauthorised Professional Film or Video Equipment, Audio Recorders, Sound systems, Sky Lanterns, Megaphones, Unofficial Tabards or Reflective Jackets, Air Horns, Spray Cans, Fireworks, Sparklers and Flares. All Items will be confiscated.
- You may be body and/or bag searched at the entrance. Any item(s), which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon, or which may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the event, will be confiscated.
- Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the park or other parts of the site may be searched.
- Anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction.
- No animals other than service dogs are permitted on site.
- Fires are not permitted in the park and will lead to eviction from site.
- To protect your own safety and those of other guests, please act responsibly. Anti-social behaviour may lead to eviction.
- Smoking is not permitted in the event.
- Your possession of this Ticket constitutes Your acceptance of these Terms.
- Please contact Us in advance of the Event if You have any specific access requirements.
- Where reasonably necessary, we reserve the right to make alterations to the published Event or programme. We hold no liability for the cancellation, rescheduling or material change to the Event due to unforeseen circumstances.
- You must comply with any and all instructions given to You by Venue and/or Event staff and stewards.
- We may prosecute You if You cause damage to the Venue, the Venue infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or Venue.
- You may only leave and re-enter the Venue during the Event at Our discretion and/or that of the Venue management. Otherwise, there will be no re-admission or pass outs of any kind.
- If before or during the Event You have a complaint in relation to the Event (including without limitation in relation to Your ability to view the Event), please contact Us or a steward promptly since complaints are very difficult to deal with after the Event. For further information on how to complain and information required please check the official Festival website.
Southampton City Council have decided that Mayflower park will undergo refurbishments, this winter, which has caused us to cancel our event. This event takes a huge amount of organisation and work by Southampton Roundtable, and the public’s safety during the event is paramount. Given the limited space that would be available within the park, due to the refurbishments, it has been decided that it would not be possible to safely hold our event.
Over the years Southampton RoundTable has been able to donate £100,000s to local charities and causes. If you wish to continue to support Southampton RoundTable in helping local charities and causes we have a team who will be cycling the 100 miles South Downs Way in October and any donation to this fundraising would be hugely appreciated. justgiving.com
We are pleased to be supporting the Winchester RoundTable Fireworks and Bonfire Display as an alternative this year. As a RoundTable event the funds raised here also go to various charities and good causes, and is organised by volunteers. We would like to encourage anyone looking for a fireworks event this year to visit winchesterbonfire.co.uk